Parent & Teacher guide:
"Through a simple scan of the QR codes at the back of the books and set, the ""Lets Go Series"" brings into life the animation and liveliness of the Adam & Mishmish songs that helps connect children to the written word and encourages reading.
The series is based on Season One of the popular educational cartoon entitled Adam wa Mishmish.
Concept books play an important part in introducing children to reading. A successful concept book presents information about the world around our children in a way that encourages curiosity and build the bridge between the real and imaginery world.
The importance of Concept Books are :
- To enrich vocabulary
- Connect words and concepts to tangible things
- Introduce concepts about different environments in the world
- Prepare children for preschool by introducing numbers, shapes, colours etc.
- Encourage children to explore new and exciting things in their environment.
- Encourage children to start reading.
The ""Lets Go Series"" is an excellent collection for parents wanting to teach their children Arabic in a fun and interactive way."