A delightful story, that was a great hit with children. In this story the children empathize with Arnoub on his quest to find a new home and new companions. The children learn the names for the different homes of different animals, the sounds and the character traits. The Arnoub song is part of the narrative of the story, it flows with it and encourages the children to sing along. Parents and teachers can discuss the different abodes of animals, the foods they eat, the sounds they make. They can talk about feelings. What makes one feel sad, happy, angry etc.
A Home for Arnoub Set
Written by: Taghreed Najjar, Illustrated by: Reem Askari,
A Home for Arnoub Set is a picture book with a bilingual Arabic/English DVD. The story is about Arnoub the rabbit, who decides to look for a new home to escape from his noisy neighbor Filo the elephant. Arnoub embarks on a long and exciting journey whereby he faces disappointment and danger but is finally rewarded with a new home with lovely Arnouba.
The DVD includes:
• A Bilingual animated story to help children learn either Arabic or English
• A song
• Craft idea (puppet making)
• Mentally stimulating games- Memory Game – Picture puzzle – Scrambled words
• A Creative Game; make your own story
• Download wallpapers & ringtones
• Brief about Author & Illustrator
• Notes for Parents and Teachers
|Binding||Book + DVD|
|Year of Publication||2010|
|Dimensions||21 × 1 × 29.7 cm|